Email your contacts on your schedule.
It's simple with maillists.com:
- Create at least one HTML email message on our server.
- Upload one or more contact databases (spreadsheets).
- Schedule the message to be sent at some future date & time. At the scheduled time, the message is broadcast to all recipients in the selected list(s).
- Repeat as needed. All messages and contacts remain in your account until you delete them.
But, there are some caveats:
- Every message you send must include our opt-out link.
- Bounces are recorded after every mailing, so you can see which addresses did not receive your mail and update your database accordingly. Once an address produces 2 bounces, it will be recorded as invalid and our system will no longer send mail to it even if you include the address in a mailing.
- Complaints of spam will result in your service being terminated. See our no-nonsense terms of service.